Basement remodeling can help you add valuable space to your house. There are several factors involved in remodeling but it has to do mostly with the use of space.
Utilizing existing space in your basement to its fullest potential is very crucial, so there are some considerations you need to make. Successful remodeling starts with a concrete plan for which you should consult with a specialist like us, as we can help you make the most of your basement at a very competitive price.
Milwaukee Basement Remodeling Considerations
You need to keep in mind that basements are highly susceptible to water and humidity problems, but the right renovation design can help you alleviate these concerns. Another major basement nuisance is the potential presence of mold, but that can be treated with microbial agents or mold inhibitor paints which can prevent the re-occurrence of such molds. As basement renovation experts, we help you incorporate a basement renovation design into the overall basement layout to ensure that problems of humidity and water leakages are avoided.
For best results, a concrete plan for basement reconstruction must be well defined before commencing the project. This concrete design plan should provide specific details about the fixtures, costs of project and project completion time.
- A natural insulation, which might be rigid polystyrene foam or fiber glass bats depending on the nature of the home
- Excellent acoustic dampening to keep noises from the basement quieter throughout the rest of the home
- Inside drainage which helps to drain any spillage in case there are pipe leakages
- Improved insulation to keep the house warmer, and to save on energy costs
- A layout that comprises of load bearing walls with isolated beams
- A flooring system such as OSB sheets with foam backing to act as a secondary insulation
Getting a basement remodeling expert like J.F. Improvements with unmatched experience is the best possible way of achieving the best remodeling design at a reasonable cost.
Call us today to set up your no obligation free consultation & estimate at 414-803-1760!